Most Frequently Asked Questions
These FAQs are designed to provide a better understanding of Glomics Inc., our services, and our other technical means. They provide basic information, sometimes about fairly complex topics, and will often link to more detailed information.
- Q1. WHAT IS THE COST OF ANALYSIS?
- Q2. WHAT ARE THE DNA REQUIREMENTS?
- Q3. WHAT GENES ARE COVERED ON GEOCHIP?
- Q4. WHAT GENES CAN BE SEQUENCED?
- Q5. HOW SHOULD SAMPLES BE SHIPPED?
- Q6. WHERE SHOULD SAMPLES BE SHIPPED?
- Q7. DO YOU OFFER ANY DATA ANALYSIS?
Q1. What is the cost of analysis?
Q2. What are the DNA requirements?
For sequencing, we need 100 ng of DNA.
DNA quality for either assay should be 260/280 = 1.8; 260/230 =/>1.7.
Q3. What genes are covered on GeoChip?
Q4. What genes can be sequenced?
Q5. How should samples be shipped?
Q6. Where should samples be shipped?
Joy Van Nostrand
Institute for Environmental Genomics
University of Oklahoma
101 David L Boren Blvd
Norman, OK 73019